23 November, 2021
Open Calls: Junior Researcher
CoLAB Net4CO2 is hiring! If you are interested in sustainable industrial solutions, innovation and researching, this opportunity might be for you!
Your position: a Junior Researcher working on two main areas:
(1) the development of different scenarios with relevance to the energy transition, by performing Techno-Economic and Environmental Assessments;
(2) the Research & Development of Net4CO2 innovative technologies, for carbon capture and synthetic fuel production, using process simulation and modelling tools for the specification of prototype and pilot units as well as for the prediction of large-scale advantages and challenges.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Chemical Engineering or Energy related degree
- Experience in process simulation tools, e.g. Aspen Plus, as well as capacity to critically assess and interpret the results
- Fluency in a programming language, e.g. Matlab, Python, VBA
- Experience in equipment design for cost and footprint estimations
- Experience in Techno-Economic Assessments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- “Problem Solver” profile
- Pro-active and out-of-the-box attitude
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be part of a team aiming to contribute to a decarbonised future
- Assistance and freedom to solve complex problems as you see fit
- An innovative and stimulating environment where ideas blossom.